Jump-start Your Metabolism
- Spring is a great time of year to clean out the closets, clear out the clutter, and cleanse your body from environmental toxins. The kidneys and liver do the main removal work. They draw substances out of bloodstream and allow them to process for the body to excrete them in the feces and urine. We can enhance this process by adding in plenty of liver supporting dark leafy greens and half your body weight each day of filtered water for the kidneys.What we eat directly impacts our energy, performance, and health.
Here are a few tips to help you feel your best great this spring:
- Avoid inflammatory fried foods and upgrade with anti-inflammatory healthy fats such as avocados, olive oil, nuts, and seeds.
- Substitute whole grains and beans, for processed bread and crackers. Enjoy quinoa, brown rice, oats and lentils. They provide fiber and help you feel full.
- Enjoy a rainbow of colors! Start meals with a dark leafy green salad.
- Swap out fresh berries as a substitute for sugary desserts.
Want one-on-one support from me? Sign up for the 14 Day Transformation here, which kicks off May 16th. I will support you every step of the way!
Choose from the following options:
No matter which program you choose, you will lose weight, kick sugar, and feel more focused in your mind—and leaner in your body. SIGN-UP TODAY!
To your good health,