As a parent, injuries are always a concern. Have peace-of-mind knowing that ATI Sports Medicine is on the sidelines – helping to prevent, assess and rehabilitate injuries.
From sprains and strains, to concussion and emergency management, ATI’s athletic trainers are prepared to respond to any situation and are experts in the prevention, assessment and rehabilitation of injuries.
- Are certified healthcare professionals
- Work under the direction of a physician
- Are available for both practices and games
- Are able to treat acute injuries
- Work with parents and coaches to assist with an athlete’s overall health and injury prevention
- Serve as liaison between parents, physician and coaches for coordination of care, injury management and safe return to play protocols
- Provide comprehensive concussion management program