Eric Ridings, B.S., LMT, joins the podcast to talk about recovering from various degrees of injury and how he helps his clients develop a return to optimal performance in their sport.
After graduating with a degree in Exercise Science, Eric Ridings entered the fitness industry in 2012, starting at Equinox Fitness Clubs. During his time there, he rose to the highest position available to trainers. Throughout his career, Eric has constantly pursued higher education in golf and human movement, including:
– Titleist Performance Institute Level 2 Fitness Coach
– Titleist Performance Institute Certified Power Coach
– Clinical Massage Therapist
– Functional Range Conditioning (FRC) Mobility Specialist
– Certified KinStretch Instructor
– Graston Certified Soft Tissue Therapist
Eric has worked with clients of all ages, needs and experience levels. With his detailed education background and over 8 years of experience, he is equipped to help any one realize their full potential.
Contact Eric directly with any questions at email@example.com