Dr. Cole will once again host the 5th Annual Chicago Sports Summit on October 5th at 7 pm CT. The free live, virtual event will feature hot topics discussed by some of the most interesting national and local personalities in sports, sports business, and sports medicine. �??Kap�?� from ESPN 1000 and NBC Sports will be there, along with Cortney Hall from NBC Chicago. The 75-minute virtual event will be livestreamed on Facebook. Click here to join.
The 2021 Chicago Sports Summit will feature:
- Erika Nardini, CEO, Barstool Sports, discussing Barstool Sports�?? meteoric rise and impact on sports media
- �??The Fixer�?� Denise White, CEO, EAG Sports Management, an LA-based sports agent who gets pro athletes�?? careers back on track �?? and will be portrayed by Jennifer Aniston in an upcoming Netflix series
- Allen Sills, Medical Director, NFL, who will give the inside scoop on the NFL�??s handling of COVID and concussion protocol
- DeWayne Peevy, Athletic Director, DePaul University, discussing college athletes and endorsements
- Adam White, CEO/Founder, Front Office Sports, a 25-year-old whiz kid who created one of the most successful digital sports platforms from his college dorm room
The event is free, but Chicago Sports Summit viewers are encouraged to make a donation to the Chicago Sports Summit Foundation and the not-for-profit organizations it supports by visiting www.chicagosportssummit.com and clicking the �??make a donation�?? button.
Don�??t miss the excitement! Click here to register.
Written by Zach Meeker, Research Assistant for Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Medical Center
The Sports Medicine Weekly Podcast is the Sports Enthusiast's Official Resource for Fitness, Nutrition, Injury Prevention and Treatment
Podcast host, Dr. Brian Cole, an internationally renowned orthopedic surgeon, shares his clinical expertise to empower athletes and weekend warriors with knowledge on how to treat and prevent sports injuries and improve fitness.
Click here for full podcast playlist.