Sign up today for the 5th Annual Chicago Sports Summit, which takes place tomorrow, October 5th. Sports Medicine Weekly’s own Dr. Brian Cole, Managing Partner, Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush, will host the 90-minute, virtual event featuring an outstanding line up of the top personalities in sports and sports medicine, including:
- Erika Nardini, CEO, Barstool Sports, who will discuss Barstool Sports’ meteoric rise and impact on sports media
- “The Fixer” Denise White, CEO, EAG Sports Management, an LA-based sports agent who gets pro athletes’ careers back on track
- Allen Sills, Medical Director, NFL, who will give the inside scoop on the NFL’s handling of COVID and concussion protocol
- DeWayne Peevy, Athletic Director, DePaul University, discussing college athletes and endorsements
- Adam White, CEO/Founder, Front Office Sports, a 25-year-old whiz kid who created one of the most successful digital sports platforms from his college dorm room
The event, which will be livestreamed on Facebook, is free, but viewers are encouraged to make a donation to the Chicago Sports Summit Foundation and the community of not-for-profits it supports by visiting www.chicagosportssummit.com and clicking the ‘make a donation’ button.
Don’t miss this exciting event! Click here to register.