Updated: April 25, 2020
Sports Medicine Weekly is in its 10th year of broadcasting, first over ESPN and currently with 670TheScore Chicago Sports Radio (Entercom) which is the top sports station originating in the Midwest.
The show is supported by its blog with over 1,900 articles-podcasts published to date receiving over 242,000 views. Podcast Syndication has generated over 50,000 downloads from over 460 podcasts posted
All net proceeds from Sports Medicine Weekly are donated to the LiveActive Fund at Rush University Medical Center for the advancement of orthopedic research and cell biology.
Sports Medicine Weekly Sponsorship Package
On-air Assets – 670TheScore
- Two commercials on Sports Medicine Weekly in each Saturday show from 8:00-8:30 AM to be aired on 670TheScore Chicago Sports Radio – WSCR.
- Commercial spots will be produced from Sponsor scripts, in the station studio with voice-over. Sponsor will have the opportunity for script changes during the year to accommodate special promotions and campaigns.
- 12 on-air interviews to discuss relevant topics, explain the features & benefits of their brand and promote a campaign. One interview per month.
- Show hosts will present and discuss content from recent sponsor articles posted in the SMW blog, with sponsor mention.
- 5 shared promotional mentions on 670 The Score per week Monday – Sunday.
- 2 shared billboard mentions per show, open and close.
- Show Podcasts will be posted on the SMW portal in the 670TheScore website, on the SMW Blog and BrianColeMD.com along with a Sponsor linked Banner.
- Podcasts will be accessible from the main menu and sub-menu by Sponsor.
- Podcasts will also be syndicated through popular distribution channels, custom Apps and Social Media.
- Podcast segment MP3 files will be available for Sponsor use along with an exclusive RSS feed if needed.
Digital Assets & Blog Advertising – SportsMedicineWeekly.com
- Publishing of two articles per month, on SMW and BrianColeMD.com, from sponsor blogs, videos or other content resources with embedded links where appropriate.
- Articles shall be accessible from the Articles menu and sub-menu by Sponsor, Category list in the sidebar and the Topic Search function at the top and bottom of all pages.
- All posts are promoted on the SMW and BrianColeMD social media networks.
- Articles shall include contributor credits and sponsor Logo Banner with embedded link.
- Banner image to be supplied by Sponsor: Medium Banner (300×250 pixels) will be displayed in the sidebar of each page with an embedded link.
- Facebook SMW
- Facebook BrianColeMD
- Twitter SMW
- Twitter BrianColeMD
- Instagram ShoulderDoc
- BrianColeMD Blog
- BrianColeMD Podcasts