Updated: September 21, 2020
Sports Medicine Weekly is in its 10th year of broadcasting, first over ESPN and currently with 670TheScore Chicago Sports Radio (Entercom), the top sports station originating in the Midwest.
The show is supported by its blog with over 2,000 articles-podcasts published to date receiving over 294,000 views and 215,000 visitors. Podcast Syndication has generated over 62,000 downloads from over 560 podcasts posted.
All net proceeds from Sports Medicine Weekly are donated to the LiveActive Fund at Rush University Medical Center for the advancement of orthopedic research and cell biology.
Asset Plan Summary:
- Platinum includes On-air Assets, Digital Assets and Title Sponsorship for Ask the Doctor Segment
- Gold includes On-air Assets and Digital Assets
- Silver includes Digital Assets and Title Sponsorship for Ask the Doctor Segment
- Bronze includes Digital Assets
See below for full details on the entire asset portfolio.
On-air Assets – 670TheScore
- Two commercials on Sports Medicine Weekly in each Sunday show from 7:00-7:30 AM to be aired on 670TheScore Chicago Sports Radio – WSCR.
- Commercial spots will be produced from Sponsor scripts, in the station studio with voice-over. Sponsor will have the opportunity for script changes during the year to accommodate special promotions and campaigns.
- 12 on-air interviews to discuss relevant topics, explain the features & benefits of their brand and promote a campaign. One interview per month.
- Show hosts will present and discuss content from recent sponsor articles posted in the SMW blog, with sponsor mention.
- 15 shared promotional mentions on 670 The Score per week Monday – Sunday.
- 2 shared billboard mentions per show, open and close.
- Show Podcasts will be posted on the Sports Medicine Weekly Blog and BrianColeMD.com along with a Sponsor linked Banner.
- Podcasts will be accessible from the main menu and sub-menu by Sponsor.
- Podcasts will also be syndicated through popular distribution channels, custom Apps and Social Media.
- Podcast segment MP3 files will be available for Sponsor use along with an exclusive RSS feed if needed.
Digital Assets & Blog Advertising – SportsMedicineWeekly.com
- Publishing of two articles per month, on SMW and BrianColeMD.com, from sponsor blogs, videos or other content resources with embedded links where appropriate.
- Articles shall be accessible from the Articles menu and sub-menu by Sponsor, Category list in the sidebar and the Topic Search function at the top and bottom of all pages.
- All posts are promoted on the SMW and BrianColeMD social media networks.
- Articles shall include contributor credits and sponsor Logo Banner with embedded link.
- Banner image to be supplied by Sponsor: Medium Banner (300×250 pixels) will be displayed in the footer of each page with an embedded link.
Title Sponsorship for the Ask the Doctor Segment
Each sponsored Ask the Doctor segment will contain an intro by the co-host naming Sponsor as the presenter with a tagline. The audio file for the commercial spot that airs on the show (Platinum Plan) will be embedded in the post as well. A podcast for all Ask the Doctor segments will be published in the blog, social media with promotional graphics and text linked to the Sponsor website. All podcasts are distributed through SMW Podcast Syndication. Host endorsements can be made as appropriate.
- Facebook SMW
- Facebook BrianColeMD
- Twitter SMW
- Twitter BrianColeMD
- Instagram ShoulderDoc
- BrianColeMD Blog
- BrianColeMD Podcasts
- Podcast Addict-Android
Amazon Music – Audible (to be added soon)