Sports Medicine Weekly delivers fresh and trending information on:
- Sports Injury Prevention
- Sports Injury Treatment
The Sports Medicine Weekly Podcast & Blog provides various options to help promote your brand, while supporting an important philanthropic cause. Net proceeds are donated to the LiveActive Fund at Rush University Medical Center for the advancement of orthopedic research and cell biology.
- Over 660 podcast episodes published and distributed throughout the SMW channel network.
- Over 90,000 podcast downloads.
- Over 2,400 articles published in the Sports Medicine Weekly and Brian Cole MD Blogs.
- Over 430,000 views with 320,000 visitors on SportsMedicineWeekly.com alone.
- Total Facebook Reach over 125,000 for 8 months ending August 31, 2021
- Total Facebook Impressions over 197,000 for 8 months ending August 31, 2021
- Commercial spots in syndicated Podcast Episodes.
- Personalized, host-read podcast ads.
- Publishing of sponsor articles, on the Sports Medicine Weekly Blog and the BrianColeMD Blog.
- Weekly native ad placement in non-sponsor articles.
- Guest speaker interviews on the Sports Medicine Weekly Podcast.
- All Podcast Episodes and Blog posts are promoted on the Sports Medicine Weekly and BrianColeMD social media networks. Episodes are available on a total of 17 channels including Apple, Spotify, Google, Pandora, Amazon, iHeartRadio, TuneIn and YouTube.
- Articles shall include source credits and sponsor Logo Banner with embedded links.
- Banner image (300×250 pixels) supplied by Sponsor will be displayed on all website pages.
- Partner page in main menu with article and interview access links in drop down menu.
- Title sponsorships are available on a series of customized specific topic segments.
Click here for Sponsor Asset Portfolio Plans and Pricing
Click here for Dr. Cole’s Media Kit
Social Media Promotions
- Facebook SMW
- Facebook BrianColeMD
- Twitter SMW
- Twitter BrianColeMD
- Instagram BrianColeMD
- Instagram SMW
- BrianColeMD Blog
- BrianColeMD Podcasts