Playmaker II FourcePoint
Knee injuries can stop you. Preventing injury or re-injury can keep you moving. Playmaker II FourcePoint, engineered by DonJoy, increases flexion angles and reduces the risk of ACL injury.
So go ahead and say it; I can recover. I can train. I can play.
Why Playmaker II FourcePoint?
- Women are 2 to 10x more likely to injure their ACL
- A person who has torn their ACL has 15x greater risk of a second ACL injury during initial 12-months after ACL reconstruction
- 50 percent of ACL injuries occur in 15-25-year olds
- 60-80 percent of ACL injuries are non-contact related
- Risk of ACL injury to the opposing knee (opposite knee) is two times that of the reconstructed knee
- Psychological factors, primarily fear of re-injury, influence the ability to return to play
Train your Knees |?Prevent Injury |?Minimize your Risk
Click here for full podcast playlist.