Sports Medicine Weekly is accepting articles for guest and sponsored posts to our blog. For a modest fee, all approved articles will be published on the SportsMedicineWeekly Blog, BrianColeMD Blog and related Social Media Networks. Articles remain on the site indefinitely with a robust search function.
Please submit your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a prompt response with a scheduled posting date, the amount of the fee and method of payment. Fee is payable through PayPal upon publication of your article. Please include correct PayPal ID for Payment Request. Articles are tagged as ‘Featured’, rather than guest or sponsored.
If your brand or content is relevant to our platform and you would like to promote it on the Sports Medicine Weekly network, we look forward to our collaboration with your engaging, informative and authoritative articles. Dofollow Backlinks with keyword anchor text also considered on re-postings.
In addition to blog articles, Sports Medicine Weekly is welcoming guest speakers to appear on its weekly Podcast. Please submit your guest speaker request to email@example.com.
Guidelines for Guest Collaboration:
Articles should be in the range of 600 words but can be longer if warranted by topic and content. Primary niche audience is following for content related to sports injury prevention and treatment, fitness and nutrition. A relevant featured image and other images going in body of content should be submitted with the text.
- No Illegal content and conduct.
- Intellectual property infringement.
- WordPress.com is a publishing, rather than a file sharing platform, so we recognize that copyrighted materials are often used in fair use context. We strongly support this and urge copyright holders to take this into consideration before submitting complaints. If you’re not sure, the golden rule is to always ask the rights holder for permission before republishing their content.
- We know that there may be different definitions of this, but generally, we define pornography as visual depictions of sexually explicit acts. Nudity, in and of itself, is fine.
- Discussing gambling on your site isn’t a problem. What about operating an online gambling service (including poker)? No dice. Please also be aware that if your site is primarily designed to link to other gambling sites, we consider this spam, and a breach of the user guidelines.
- CBD. At the present time we are not accepting CBD related content or links.
- Technologically harmful content.
- Please don’t upload or link to malware, spyware, adware, or other malicious or destructive code.
- Don’t claim to be a person or organization you’re not. (Parody and satire are ok though!)
- Calls to violence.
- We prohibit content that incites, encourages, threatens, or promotes acts of violence against individuals or groups of people. We also remove content that glorifies acts of violence or its perpetrators. This does not mean that we will remove all hyperbolic or generally offensive language.
- Posting private information.
- Don’t share someone’s personal information without their consent. This includes collecting sensitive information in Contact Forms such as account passwords and credit card numbers, to name a couple.
- No Spam or machine-generated content.