HIIT without Injury!
What is HIIT?–HIIT stands for?High-Intensity Interval Training.?This form of training is the base of the Sproing Sport workout and is comprised of alternating periods of short, intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods.
What to Expect-A?45 minute class featuring 30 minutes of High Intensity Interval Training like you never have done before.
- Running-based high intensity interval training (HIIT)?using the revolutionary, soft surface Sproing Trainer.
- HIIT has been scientifically proven to provides maximum results in a minimum period of time.
- Our HIIT program uses the Tabata protocol proven to be most effective at burning calories-20 second work intervals followed by 10 second rest intervals.
- These workouts feature intervals of high intensity cardiovascular exercise interspersed with strength and power exercises.
- Creates maximum fat burning, muscle toning, and overall total body fitness in just a forty five minutes.
- Unlike other forms of HIIT training the Sproing Trainer has less than half the impact of the softest treadmill.
The Sproing Trainer allows people of every fitness level to get an intense cardio and strength workout, all in one place, without injury.?The Sproing Trainer is designed with unique elements unlike any other piece of exercise equipment It combines cardio with strength, power and balance, all on a soft, low-impact surface.?Sproing?s exclusive soft surfaces reduce impact signficantly when compared to the softest treadmill on the market:?50% less?on the knees,?41% less?on the back,?32% less?on the ankles
Running-based soft surface products to let you work hard without injury www.sproingsport.com
Click here for full podcast playlist.