The Athletic Training program at Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy can be customized for all ages and athletic levels including youth, high school, college, weekend warriors, and professional athletes. Our trainers help athletes, teams, and other physically active people train properly for sports in order to prevent acute injuries and stop chronic injuries from developing.
Athletic training can help in many ways, including:
- Complimentary injury screenings
- Sports injury prevention
- Functional movement analysis and correction
- Referrals of injured athletes to specialized healthcare professionals
- Education and training for students, parents, coaches, and professional athletes
Our certified athletic trainers offer year-round programs for just about any sport including, but not limited to:
- Youth sports leagues
- Adult recreational leagues
- Soccer teams
- Football teams
- Baseball teams
- Rugby teams
- Lacrosse teams
- Gyms and fitness studios
- And more
Schedule your appointment today at an Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy location near you to learn more about our athletic training program.
Click here for full podcast playlist.