Eat more, weigh less: If you’re sacrificing snacks to cut calories, stop?to lose weight, you?need snacks. “Snacking is an opportunity to fuel your body between meals,” says nutritionist Rania Batayneh, author of?The One One One Diet. Healthy snacks ensure you won’t be ravenous come mealtime and keep your?fat-burning metabolism?revved up. Here are 21 nutritionist-approved choices for both store-bought and make-your-own snacks. Each nosh packs 150 to 200 calories, is filled with good-for-you nutrients, and will make you feel like your diet is about anything but deprivation.
- Greek yogurt with raspberries and honey
- Grapes and walnuts
- Wheat Thins and cottage cheese
- Mediterranean hummus tray
- Oatmeal and blueberries
- Banana with peanut butter
- Apple slices with cheese
- Cheerios and soy nuts
- Turkey rolls
- Pear slices with almond butter
- Spiced green tea smoothie
- Hard boiled egg
- Herby Edamame Dip With Buckwheat Crackers
Read more by
Click here for full podcast playlist.