They Don?t Stand a Chance
- Viruses:?influenza, measles, mononucleosis
- Bacteria: throat infections, pneumonia, earaches, rheumatic fever
- Fungi, Yeast, and Parasites: ringworm, candida, thrush, giardiasis
Due to its chemical structure, MCFAs are drawn to and easily absorbed into most bacteria and viruses. MCFAs enter the lipid membrane and weaken it to the point that it eventually breaks open, expelling the microorganism?s insides and causing imminent death. White blood cells then quickly dispose of the terminated invader?s remains.
Super Fatty Acids
With 8 grams of caprylic acid and 6 grams of capric acid per serving,?MCT?Oil harbors antimicrobial capabilities, while also being free from any undesirable or unsafe side effects.
- Capric Acid: one of the two most active antimicrobial fatty acids
- Caprylic Acid: a potent natural yeast-fighting substance
Research continues to prove MCFAs as one of the best internal antimicrobial substances available without a doctor?s prescription.
MCT Lean MCT Oil?
Click here for full podcast playlist.