The unique vegetable source fatty acids in MCT Lean MCT Oil provides you with cleaner and more rapidly utilized energy to fuel your life. This is because it is entirely made up of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs). MCTs are not stored in the body in the same way as traditional fats. Instead of landing in problem areas of your belly, hips, and thighs, MCT Oil does the opposite! It enhances thermogenesis, which revs up your metabolism and promotes fat burning.
- Promotes weight loss, burns body fat, and preserves lean muscle
- Suppresses cravings and decreases appetite
- Increases energy and improves endurance
- Enhances athletic performance and reduces recovery time
- Aids in brain cell maintenance, repair, and protection
Karens MCT oil contains only pure, plant-based MCTs that have been naturally extracted from coconut and/or palm kernel.
MCT Oil is an odorless, flavorless oil that makes a great addition to any nutritional regimen and is the ideal substitute for conventional oils in salad dressings, sauces, as a source of beneficial fatty acids.
MCT Oil 100% USP, Pharmaceutical Grade, Food Grade, MCT Lean, Glass Amber Bottles. Available here.
Reap the fat-burning benefits of MCT Oil by adding it to smoothies, protein shakes, hot or cold drinks, sauces, and dressings. Or, add it to your protein smoothies MCT Oil goes great with MCT Lean Vegan Protein Blend. It’s the perfect pair!
- 16 oz. eco-friendly, dark amber glass bottles-as oil can leach chemicals from plastic
- Plastic free
- 100% USP Pharmaceutical Grade Verified
- Certified Kosher
- Does not contain: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives
Click here for full podcast playlist.