Produced by?an experienced team of medical writers, 3D animators, and project managers with a detailed understanding of anatomy and surgery; they take complex surgical procedures and animate the steps to tell a visually stunning story in 3D that is both educational and entertaining. Each animation is embedded with an illustrated script which can be shared, viewed or printed separately.
3D Animations on Repair of Torn ACL:
- Torn ACL ? Allograft?(Brochure)
- Torn ACL ? Anatomic Footprint Reconstruction?(Brochure)
- Torn ACL ? Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft?(Brochure)
- Torn ACL ? Hamstring Graft?(Brochure)
- Torn ACL ? Quadriceps Tendon Graft?(Brochure)
Visit ?our Patient Education page for the full Library of 50 specific Orthopedic Surgical Procedures in 3D Animation.
Click here for full podcast playlist.